Hey there! I’m Kay… It’s so nice to meet you! I guess you’d call me the head gal around these parts.
As little as 5 years ago, heck, even 2 years ago for some things, my life was the complete opposite of what it is today.
When I wasn't living the life I was designed to live, things weren't so hot for me! I was going through the daily motions. I use to think “Same $#@%, different day!”. I catered to everyone but myself and what was happening inside and outside of me reflected that.
For the sake of keeping this short, let’s just say I had an epiphany and turned my life around like my life literally depended on it, BECAUSE IT DID!
Thankfully, my saving grace in my old life was my love of fitness (and my son)! Add to that my growing interest in holistic wellness and I made the life changing decision to go back to school. I’m a certified holistic health coach, certified yoga teacher, and have many other trainings in health and wellness.
By hanging out together, we’ll have time to talk about:
- Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
- Health & Wellness
- House & Home
- Mind & Soul
- Self Development
- Travel & Nature
- and more…
Let me be downright honest with you! I’m a no BS, no-nonsense, down to earth kinda girl. I’ll tell you right now that life is never perfect! That’s a myth!
But… there are ways to live so that we can be happy most of the time and during those downright nasty days, be better equipped to handle it. What might have thrown you over the edge at one point, will become an annoyance at best. I’m living proof of it!
I totally know what it takes to turn your life around, and I can’t wait to teach you some of these life hacks!
WHY I'M QUALIFIED FOR THIS STUFF!
Okay… so here are my official credentials:
- 200-Hour certified yoga teacher with YogaFit Canada/International. The largest yoga teacher school in the world.
- 200RYT with the Yoga Alliance
- Member of the IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists)
- Certified holistic health coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Specialty Training:
- yoga for balancing moods (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- yoga for trauma (PTSD and other traumatic events)
- yoga for kids
- yoga for actively aging/mobility challenges/chair yoga
- yogaLean (yoga for larger bodies and weight loss)
- hot yoga
- yoga anatomy
- breathing & meditation techniques
- yoga for athletes
- first-aid training