Cook this chili recipe ahead of time and freeze for individual lunches or set it to cook in the slow cooker before leaving work in the morning for a quick and easy supper when you get home!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 large carrots peeled, diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 3 cups broth vegetable, chicken, or beef
- 1 can tomato sauce 12-14 oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes 10-14 oz
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tbsp cumim ground
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can red kidney beans rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 1 lb ground turkey cooked (optional)
Add all ingredients to a large slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Add cheese, sour creme, etc. for garnish.