Easy Healthy Slow Cooker Chili
Cook this chili recipe ahead of time and freeze for individual lunches or set it to cook in the slow cooker before leaving work in the morning for a quick and easy supper when you get home!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 2 large carrots (peeled, diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 3 cups broth (vegetable, chicken, or beef)
- 1 can tomato sauce (12-14 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (10-14 oz)
- 1 tsp oregano (dried)
- 1 tbsp cumim (ground)
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can red kidney beans (rinsed)
- 1 can pinto beans (rinsed)
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 large zucchini (diced)
- 1 lb ground turkey (cooked (optional))
Add all ingredients to a large slow cooker. Stir to mix well.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Add cheese, sour creme, etc. for garnish.