Honey Whole Wheat Chia Seed Pancakes
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk dairy or non-dairy
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds plus more for garnish
Heat pan to medium and spray with cooking spray .
Beat together the egg and add milk and oil
In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
Slowly stir the wet mixture into the dry until combined.
Add honey and stir until combined.
Right before cooking, add in the chia seeds.
Pour 1/4 c. portions of batter into pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side.