- 1/2 cup cashews raw
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese recipe below
- 6 tbsp lemon juice fresh, or to taste
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- black pepper ground, to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds you can buy them toasted or toast them yourself
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Combine all ingredients is a blender. Adjust seasonings if necessary. Dressing will thicken up in the fridge and you can add more water to thin it out of necessary.
Toast sesame seeds until lightly browned and then throw all ingredients into a blender. Process for 30 to 60 seconds.